WHISTLER SUPERIOR JOB POSTINGS
Guest Services Agent
This is a year-round, full-time position which requires working weekends, holidays and some evenings.
The ideal candidate is:
– A mature, self-motivated individual
– Able to work both independently and as part of a team
– Detail-orientated, organized and possesses a friendly “can do”-attitude
This versatile role has many aspects including working the front desk in a busy office environment as well as responding to guest needs throughout the resort. We are therefore seeking someone with a valid Driver’s License with both maintenance and office experience being definite assets.
– Excellent working environment as part of a small close-knit team
– Competitive wage
– Medical Services Plan
– Access to the Whistler Spirit Pass Program
If you are interested in the Guest Services Agent position, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time, seasonal positions with an opportunity to become employed full-time, year-round.
Experience is desired but we would be willing to train the right candidates.
The ideal candidates must:
– Have a flexible schedule
– Have a valid Driver’s License
– Be responsible (show up and on time to work when required)
– Have attention to detail
– Be able to work weekends and holidays
– Excellent working environment
– Competitive wage, $15.00 to $17.00 based on experience
If you are interested in a position in housekeeping, please forward send your resume to: email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in these available positions, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.