The Sea to Sky Corridor, encompassing Squamish, Whistler and Pemberton, is home to a tremendous amount of great events throughout the year. From small community gatherings, to athletic competitions and races, to world class festivals, there is sure to be something for everyone. Please contact one of our friendly reservation agents for more detailed information on what’s happening at any given time period.
Here are some of our staff-picked Signature Events. For a full Events Calendar see bottom of page.
*COVID-19 (coronavirus) Information for Travellers*
Canada’s federal government and the Province of British Columbia have implemented a number of measures to slow the spread of COVID-19, such as:
- Canadians are advised to practice social distancing to prevent further virus spread.
- Gatherings of more than 50 people are not permitted in British Columbia at this time.
- Bars and clubs are closed until further notice.
- Restaurants and cafes in British Columbia can remain open, but for takeout service only.
- Personal service establishments in BC, including spas and salons, are closed until further notice.
- BC Parks has closed a number of Parks across the province including Stawamus Chief Provincial Park, Shannon Falls Provincial Park and Joffre Lakes Provincial Park. All BC Parks campgrounds are closed until April 30, 2020.
- In Whistler, all non-essential municipal facilities have been closed and all Resort Municipality of Whistler programs and events have been suspended. Playgrounds, skate parks, tennis and basketball courts, and all gathering areas in parks have also been closed.
These are challenging circumstances and not the time for travel. Please stay home and follow the advice of health authorities. Whistler looks forward to welcoming all of our guests back with open arms once we get through this together.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Looking for fun things to do in Whistler, Canada?
Photo Credit: Tourism Whistler/Mike Crane & Justa Jeskova & Mitch Winton/Destination Canada